This is a very happy happy post with lots of love and gratitude 💟
As a crafter I get to work on cards for different occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, valentine theme etc., along with these I always wanted to design cards for Indian festivals. In 2019, I took orders for Raksha Bandhan, though I delivered them perfectly, I couldn't customize it for each person as I took orders just before few days of festival.
This time in 2020, I planned ahead. I took orders in prior, noted all the requirements from each client, designed as per the personality for their brother/sister. I have set a deadline for each card to schedule my time according to my corporate job deadlines! I have arranged all the raw material required for each card and handmade envelopes to place each card. I had this habit of saving all the cardboard boxes and plastic I received from my online purchases. These became so much useful for packing along with our regular postal cards.
I was very successful in delivering each card on time! My clients were supportive through out this process. I have posted all my work on daily basis, this also increased my consistency in card making. I could also finally get rid of procrastination by following a neat plan 😇
Looking at my Raksha Bandhan collection, even my mother ordered cards for her siblings, cute isn't it 😄 This was completely possible because of my clients, they were as excited as me in giving minute information and suggestions while designing the card. Most touching part is that even people for whom I have done the card called or texted me to give the feedback on the day of the festival 💓
I am happy sharing my experience with you all and here is my collection. Show some love and comment your favorite card.
No comments:
Post a Comment